Pelee works with not-for profit organizations and charities across Canada. Current or recent clients include:
- 4Rs Youth Movement (National project)
- Burnaby Association for Community Inclusion (BACI)
- Canadian Association for Residential Options for Criminalized Women (CAROW)
- Career Trek
- CITY: Collective Impact for Toronto Youth (Students' Commission and Partners)
- Community Futures Parkland
- Community Living Kawartha Lakes (with the Bridgespan Group)
- Dechinta Centre for Research and Learning
- Elizabeth Fry Society of Greater Vancouver
- Elizabeth Fry Society of Peel-Halton
- Farm Start (with the Bridgespan Group)
- International Institute for Sustainable Development (Experimental Lakes Area)
- John Howard Society of Southeastern New Brunswick
- J.W. McConnell Family Foundation
- Laidlaw Foundation
- Nelson Youth Centres
- New Mentality
- Nordik Institute (University of Algoma) Social Entrepreneurship Evolution
- Oak Park Neighbourhood Centre
- Ontario 211 Services Corporation
- Ontario Food and Nutrition Strategy
- PSYE: Partnering for Success in Youth Employment (Social Planning Council, Ottawa, and Partners)
- SharED, Peel Region
- Skills for Change
- Sustainability Network
- The Mount Community Centre
- The Natural Step Canada
- YouCAN (Youth Canada)
The decision to work with Pelee Consulting to evolve our theory of change and strategy was a great one. Each phase of the process was set up with terrific resources and examples, concrete outputs and coaching to provide feedback and help keep us on track. We are now executing on our new strategy through the development of performance metrics, dashboards and annual plans. As a new leader in our organization I found Sally’s support important and enjoyable!
Barb Steele, The Natural Step Canada
I was very impressed with the Innoweave Workshop, and especially its presenter. As an educator, I have been 'workshopped' plenty over the years, and this was most definitely a quality product.
Mike Bourgeois, John Howard Society of Southeastern New Brunswick, Board of Directors
Perhaps the biggest benefit from this project was that it actually delivered on what is promised. It facilitated the kind of logical planning that we often struggle to do when being buried by immediacy. Additionally, it helped me, as CEO, feel like I had some support around me from my team and Board members in a tangible way.
From the beginning of the process, Sally Fazal demonstrated that she was very knowledgeable and professional. Some of my corporate board members were worried about an NFP strategic planning process, but admitted to being very impressed afterwards. And perhaps the most significant comment I can make is that we are hoping to fly her out to Manitoba to assist us in continuing our work.
Darrell Cole, Career Trek
The match between EFry Vancouver and Pelee Consulting is that Sally was able to translate our words into infographics that made it easy to understand what we do and why.
Sally was able to be the bridge between different learning styles (task versus process oriented staff) and capture hearts when we needed to reinvest in the work to achieve the results we wanted.
Shawn Bayes, Elizabeth Fry Society of Greater Vancouver
Sally's consultative leadership style coupled with her extensive business expertise and personal integrity results in strong direction and a collective vision. Her contributions to the Centre have led to stronger board governance, improved operations and reporting and a clearer sense of direction.
Lori Wilson, Distress Centre Oakville, Board of Directors
I had the privilege of working with Sally at Mackenzie Financial, and in particular, through our efforts on the Mackenzie Charitable Giving Fund. The Fund was a novel charitable project for Mackenzie, intended to better enable donors to take a more strategic and focused approach to giving.
Sally's strengths included synthesizing front-line processes across the company, bolstering and maintaining strong operational controls, while staying flexible and responsive to new donor ideas and needs. She was both a leader and a true team player, and was clearly inspired by and successfully motivated others to a charitable cause.
Warren M Rudick, Manulife Asset Management Canada
As a newly formed non-profit, The Mount Community Centre needed assistance to develop a strategic plan. We were very fortunate to work with Sally Fazal. For over five months Sally worked closely with us through coaching workshops and conference calls. Each contact was followed by concise, helpful summaries and suggestions. Like any good coach, Sally was supportive and perceptive as she skillfully enabled us to develop our strategic plan to a point where we can continue on our own.
John Martyn, The Mount Community Centre
Please contact us for references or more information.